Calling All Sea Dogs.
Feels like Little League season just ended. But, no rest for the weary. After giving everyone close to a month off, we are kickin’ things off at the end of July. This year will bring with it a few changes.
- First, we will be more organized. Our practice and game schedule will be out early and will be posted to this website.
- The Sea Dogs pack is growing. We will have four teams – 11U, 10U, 9U, and 8U
- We will get more games and tournaments in – at least for the older groups
- Returning players have been moved up a year. If you were on the 10U team last year, you are now on the 11U team.
- More swag. Well, at least that’s the plan. Now that we have a great uniform and hat, the t-shirts and parents’ gear will be designed and ready soon.
As far as the website goes, it has been updated. Player pictures have been added. Calendars are being updated to reflect workouts and tournaments, by age group.
In fact, if you are slightly tech savvy, you can subscribe to the calendar to see the latest on your Google Calendar, Outlook, or Apple Calendar – using the button at the bottom of the calendar.
And there will be more to come. Mostly the fun stuff – pictures from practices and games. And we are fully social now – whatever that means. Our links are at the bottom of this post. If you (or your children) take a pic with your phone, post it to Facebook or Instagram and make sure to tag us and/or use the hashtag #seadogsbaseball. Then the whole group gets to enjoy the shot.
See you out on the field.